We recently hosted a series of events and this webinar with Holly Arrowsmith, SEEK’s Marketing Manager for Social Media.
In the lively discussion with our VP of Success Kristy Malik, Holly reveals the challenges SEEK faced when establishing their social media team and the evolution they have gone through to establish industry leading CX practices. From their humble beginnings where the team posted mostly cat memes (tell us who didn’t) to now, where they have become one of the most trusted career resources for job seekers around the globe.
SEEK is the global leader in the creation and operation of online employment markets. They own leading jobs boards in Australia, New Zealand, China, Brazil, Mexico, Africa and across South East Asia and their reach extends to over 800,000 hirers and 180 million candidates.
SEEK has shown how to level-up, by doubling-down on the things their users love to experience and expect when engaging with them on social media. The webinar includes practical, hands-on tips that can be instantly applied to better your own CX. To level-up further, consult The 2019 CX Playbook.
- The measurable benefits of implementing an omnichannel CX tool
- How SEEK overcame challenges of operating a lean team with Lexer’s Engage Workflow tools
- Best practice tips on how to best engage your customers
- How valuable conversation history is directing customer conversations
- Priorities for enterprise business in CX in 2019
Marketing and Service software to rock your customers’ world.