Founded in 2008, Lexer is a SaaS company with 4 offices of over 50 staff across Australia and the US. We are obsessed with data. It’s our sole purpose to put data to work for our client’s to genuinely understand and engage their customers.
Our job as Developers at Lexer is to make data as fast, valuable, and simple for our clients as possible. We run a tight, agile ship, take pride in our use of the latest and greatest technology, and clearly, live for the data. We love people who take pride in their work, obsess over the details – but insist on shipping often, love working in a small team, don’t let roadblocks get in their way, and love to learn new skills.
Behind the scenes we’re managing:
- An enormous Elasticsearch cluster – Our work with ES has been published by ES themselves.
- A proprietary real-time ETL platform that Enriches all types of customer data.
- A wide range of in-and-outbound APIs to push and pull data from 3rd party platforms.
- A data processing engine that touches 500 billion pieces of data each day.
- A global network of clients and data partners.
Why Lexer is great for Developers
- Technology is at our core. It’s not something we do, it’s who we are.
- Mature stack – 100% automated deploys, infra as code, we ship product many times a day.
- Autonomous and collaborative team – you will have a direct and immediate impact on our clients.
- Difficult challenges – we’re unbiasedly on the edge of innovation, few things we do at Lexer have been done before so there’s always an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills across engineering, infra, performance, and data.
- Energetic and passionate team – Lexer provides opportunities to people of all walks of life to become a master-craftsperson. We’re really passionate about teaching others and watching them grow.
- Working with us, you will have the ability to grow, and feel challenged, while feeling supported through that growth, with opportunities for development and leadership.
- Primary languages: Ruby, Scala, React.
- Primary platforms: AWS (ec2, ecs, sqs, s3, lambda, api gateway, rds, plus more), elasticsearch, docker, linux.
- Primary tools: Github, Terraform, Buildkite, Asana.
- Innovate: with the broader business to deliver new and improved features along our product roadmap
- Constantly Improve: and future-proof our existing platforms by increasing performance, stability, resilience, quality, and tests
- Architect: the technical implementation of active and upcoming projects
- Mentor: Newer members of the team, helping them improve their ability and performance
- Bug Fix: any critical issues as they arise
- Collaborate: with the broader business to define our roadmap and engineering priorities
We are a growing team and are looking for talented developers at various levels so would love to hear from you.
Reach out today and also check us out on Instagram or Twitter @camplexer