About this role
Lexer are looking for a capable and confident person to help support tomorrow’s data products for today’s businesses.
You may have noticed, but the business world is changing to talk a lot more about “data”. Lexer exists to help these businesses put their data to work.
We’re looking for someone to help us support our users as they move from data zero to data hero – someone who can not only write well, but also come to the party with the content production skills we need to help us step up our Support game. In 2018, we’re expanding our Support into written guides and video tutorials.
This is great way to start a career in the world of products and startup with a supportive team surrounding you. You should definitely come with a desire to create great work and learn new skills.
As part of our Support team, you will sit alongside our Product team in a really comfortable office environment.
- Work with your fellow Support team to craft & maintain the content for our support guides and materials (written, visual, and video)
- Respond to customer support requests via live chat and email ticketing alongside our lovely support superstar Emma
- Work with our Product & Marketing teams to learn about & assist in communicating product feature updates and cool new things to our existing audience
- Have a handle on writing to a style guide and to particular personas
- Are capable of working in your preferred visual design & video editing software
- Have experience in customer service, with preference to online service (web chat, email, support tickets)
- Are interested in tech and demonstrably tech savvy
- Thrive well in small, supportive teams made up of interesting and talented people
- Are happy to get busy working on new challenges and learning new skills
Background on Lexer
Founded in Australia in 2008, Lexer is a SaaS company helping brands Genuinely Engage customers.
We aim to put data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
Nothing matters more than customers, so we offer sophisticated tools, human data and expert advice to help customer-loving companies put their data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
The Lexer team consists of three Groups:
- Product & Data: Build and maintain world class product
- Operations: Finance, legal, HR, marketing & admin
- Sales & Success: Win, grow and retain happy clients
We believe in and live by these values daily – they’re essential to our success and it’s important you know and understand them.
Clients. Clients. Clients: Without clients we don’t have a company, jobs or fun. So think of clients first when making every decision.
You, us, we: The people with the best people win. So never, ever let mediocrity exist.
Careful craft: Getting the job done is good, but not good enough. So over deliver with care and polish, we call this done, done.
Champagne taste. Beer budget: Good things don’t have to cost the earth. So be wise and frugal when you spend money.
Simplicity > Complexity: Simple is hard to make and easy to use. So make everything as simple as humanly possible.
Trust and be trusted: You are empowered to fail. And trusted to succeed. So be responsible, seek guidance not approval and celebrate success.
Problem solve: Problems are cheap and easy. Solutions are hard and valuable. So look for problems to discover the opportunity.
Design for scale: Scale is difficult to scale. So make decisions and progress to support tomorrow, today.
Commit to commit: It is highly improbable that we will agree on everything. So commit to maintain our pace.
How are you feeling?: The antidote to uncertainty is understanding. So ask how are you feeling? With feeling.
Challenge Convention: Use your experience to do things differently. Progress without change isn’t progress.