About this role
We are looking for a commercially-minded Director, Client Success to join our Success team. You will be one of our most senior strategic client leads, tasked with ensuring long term, high value relationships with our clients.
This will result in client retention, growth and advocacy. Through connecting with key executives and stakeholders, you will use your proven experience of implementing solutions aligned to a client’s business goals to deliver ROI and identify new opportunities for growth, with key KPIs including Renewals and Growth targets.
- Deliver the onboarding (solution, objectives/tactics and training) of new clients
- Design solution strategies that address client requirements and deliver ROI
- Seamlessly partner with internal teams to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Regularly monitor client health and proactively identify needs
- Regularly engage with senior client stakeholders, to ensure awareness and understanding of Lexer’s vision, solutions and services
- Understand the broader client technical ecosystem and identify opportunities and/or risks
- Conduct quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and planning meetings, and leverage the broader Lexer team as required to deliver against initiatives
- Identify and activate opportunities to add value to client relationships – e.g. events, inter-client networking, strategic workshops etc.
- Grow the value of your Clients’ business with us through identifying and converting highly relevant cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Be a motivator and mentor for the team
- Develop and deliver annual strategic client plans; to Lexer stakeholders and to client
- Stay current with the suite of Lexer tools in order to articulate the value to your clients
You’re a good fit if:
- You’re a self-starter – you don’t need a lot of direction, but you are team oriented and think with your ‘client hat’.
- You are accountable and trustworthy
- You easily develop lasting relationships, built on expertise
- You are entrepreneurial and commercially astute
- You are adept at navigating complex organisations
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are organized. You’re positive and excited to come to work every day!
- You have a personal interest / passion for data-related projects and technology
- Have experience guiding clients on their data and digital journeys – this could be in a Marketing, Advertising, Analytics or Media field – SaaS experience is nice to have, but not essential
- Understand the value of customer data
- Significant experience within account management or customer success, track record of exceeding expectations and targets
- Strong technical and organizational skills, and comfort with working towards deadlines
- Strong customer advocacy, a passion for performing this type of role
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Consultative and proactive mindset
- Driven, strategic, analytical, organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills across all levels
Background on Lexer
Founded in Australia in 2008, Lexer is a SaaS company that helps brands engage genuinely with their customers.
Lexer combines client data and software to help companies engage with their customers and prospects. We turn client data into actionable insights that links customer life-stages with behaviors and demographics.
Lexer works with market leaders across many industries — from Qantas to Billabong to SEEK and others — to embrace a data-first operating culture using the latest in machine learning and data modeling techniques.
The Lexer team consists of three Groups:
- Product & Data: Build and maintain world class product
- Operations: Finance, legal, HR, marketing & admin
- Sales & Success: Win, grow and retain happy clients
We believe in and live by these values daily – they’re essential to our success and it’s important you know and understand them.
Clients. Clients. Clients: Without clients we don’t have a company, jobs or fun. So think of clients first when making every decision.
You, us, we: The people with the best people win. So never, ever let mediocrity exist.
Careful craft: Getting the job done is good, but not good enough. So over deliver with care and polish, we call this done, done.
Champagne taste. Beer budget: Good things don’t have to cost the earth. So be wise and frugal when you spend money.
Simplicity > Complexity: Simple is hard to make and easy to use. So make everything as simple as humanly possible.
Trust and be trusted: You are empowered to fail. And trusted to succeed. So be responsible, seek guidance not approval and celebrate success.
Problem solve: Problems are cheap and easy. Solutions are hard and valuable. So look for problems to discover the opportunity.
Design for scale: Scale is difficult to scale. So make decisions and progress to support tomorrow, today.
Commit to commit: It is highly improbable that we will agree on everything. So commit to maintain our pace.
How are you feeling?: The antidote to uncertainty is understanding. So ask how are you feeling? With feeling.
Challenge Convention: Use your experience to do things differently. Progress without change isn’t progress.