About this role
Working closely with the VP of Sales, this role presents an exciting opportunity to be recognised as a senior member of the sale team driving new business.
- Developing, maintaining and executing the sales strategy in order to meet and exceed the revenue goals
- Generate relationships across the enterprise
- Establish and execute repeatable sales process across industry categories
- Work closely with internal Lexi’s such as marketing, solutions, success to achieve desired outcomes of prospects
- Differentiate our organisation through deep digital platform and data expertise
- Minimum 5 years selling digital, martech or ad tech platforms
- Ability to translate diverse, complex requirements into solutions
- Knowledge of the marketing buyer and drivers
- Demonstrated network of senior executives
- Dynamic self-starter driven to own their role and create success
- Work with amazing people on a journey to make a company great
- Flexible culture that puts humans first
- Competitive market renumeration
- Uncapped commissions structure
- Share Options
Background on Lexer
Founded in Australia in 2008, Lexer is a SaaS company helping brands Genuinely Engage customers.
We aim to put data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
Nothing matters more than customers, so we offer sophisticated tools, human data and expert advice to help customer-loving companies put their data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
The Lexer team consists of three Groups:
- Product & Data: Build and maintain world class product
- Operations: Finance, legal, HR, marketing & admin
- Sales & Success: Win, grow and retain happy clients
We believe in and live by these values daily – they’re essential to our success and it’s important you know and understand them.
Clients. Clients. Clients: Without clients we don’t have a company, jobs or fun. So think of clients first when making every decision.
You, us, we: The people with the best people win. So never, ever let mediocrity exist.
Careful craft: Getting the job done is good, but not good enough. So over deliver with care and polish, we call this done, done.
Champagne taste. Beer budget: Good things don’t have to cost the earth. So be wise and frugal when you spend money.
Simplicity > Complexity: Simple is hard to make and easy to use. So make everything as simple as humanly possible.
Trust and be trusted: You are empowered to fail. And trusted to succeed. So be responsible, seek guidance not approval and celebrate success.
Problem solve: Problems are cheap and easy. Solutions are hard and valuable. So look for problems to discover the opportunity.
Design for scale: Scale is difficult to scale. So make decisions and progress to support tomorrow, today.
Commit to commit: It is highly improbable that we will agree on everything. So commit to maintain our pace.
How are you feeling?: The antidote to uncertainty is understanding. So ask how are you feeling? With feeling.
Challenge Convention: Use your experience to do things differently. Progress without change isn’t progress.