About this role
Manage our owned and paid channels (Lexer.io, SEM, SEO, LinkedIn, Display) and lead nurture program to continually grow and optimise our acquisition and progression of prospects.
We’re building up our global demand generation and lead nurturing capability – this position plays a key role in establishing a high-performance operation, from planning to implementation and reporting and optimisation.
As we are in high-growth stage we’ll be expanding our global Marketing function rapidly so we are looking for a candidate to grow with the business and ultimately lead a team.
- Lexer.io conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Expand and optimise paid media activity
- Configure and optimise lead nurturing program
- Management of marketing tech stack (WordPress, Base, MailChimp, more)
- Management of migration to new marketing tech stack
- Landing page development
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting
You’re a good fit if:
- You always think impact vs. effort
- You are accountable and trustworthy
- You can turn ideas into actions and outcomes, at speed
- You’re a self-starter – you don’t need a lot of direction
- You are team oriented
- You are focused and follow through
- You have an eye for detail and data
- You master new marketing technology
- You are organized – operational excellence is critical with a global marketing team
- You have a passion for data and technology
- You have worked in B2B mid-market or enterprise software business
Ideally you have:
- Been part of a fast-growth marketing team
- Played a key role in establishing marketing capability
Who we are
At Lexer, our mission is to help clients become data rockstars. Our software makes data simple so you can understand your customers and improve marketing and customer service.
We provide the software and data to help data rockstars genuinely engage customers. We are the Data Rockstar roadies for brands like Billabong, Disney & Qantas who’re achieving awesome results for their businesses.
The Lexer team consists of three Groups:
- Product & Data: Build and maintain world-class product
- Operations: Finance, legal, HR, marketing & admin
- Sales & Success: Win, grow and retain happy clients
We believe in and live by these values daily – they’re essential to our success and it’s important you know and understand them.
Clients. Clients. Clients: Without clients we don’t have a company, jobs or fun. So think of clients first when making every decision.
You, us, we: The people with the best people win. So never, ever let mediocrity exist.
Careful craft: Getting the job done is good, but not good enough. So over deliver with care and polish, we call this done, done.
Champagne taste. Beer budget: Good things don’t have to cost the earth. So be wise and frugal when you spend money.
Simplicity > Complexity: Simple is hard to make and easy to use. So make everything as simple as humanly possible.
Trust and be trusted: You are empowered to fail. And trusted to succeed. So be responsible, seek guidance not approval and celebrate success.
Problem solve: Problems are cheap and easy. Solutions are hard and valuable. So look for problems to discover the opportunity.
Design for scale: Scale is difficult to scale. So make decisions and progress to support tomorrow, today.
Commit to commit: It is highly improbable that we will agree on everything. So commit to maintaining our pace.
How are you feeling?: The antidote to uncertainty is understanding. So ask how are you feeling? With feeling.
Challenge Convention: Use your experience to do things differently. Progress without change isn’t progress.
What makes a Lexi special
We actively build a productive and inclusive culture – so we look for and foster these traits in our people.
- Clever: intelligent & ingenious
- Creative: original & lateral
- Geeky: nerdy & curious
- Diligent: keen & quick
- A lateral thinking approach to problem-solving
- A conviction to delight customers by doing the little things well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity to take responsibility for an issue from start to finish
- Confidence to escalate questions & needs to other team members
- Passion for learning and improving your knowledge & skills
- Uncompromising pride in self and work