Lexer helps make complex data simple for marketers and customer service teams; and we’re looking to expand our React team to help drive simplicity, quality, and innovation for our users.
We work in React (Modern JS), Backbone (retiring), and D3, with a Rails back-end and other various APIs.
This role is ideal for any level, so long as you have experience with React in a production environment.
The full story:
No doubt you may have recently received a poorly targeted email from a business you bought something from, and that’s because businesses are having a really hard time putting their customer data to work. Lexer exists to solve exactly that.
In our front-end we’re all about React, a bit of Backbone, D3, and lots of CSS. All backed by a Rails API and a much larger, internally built, data platform all in AWS.
We run a tight agile ship, take pride in our use of the latest and greatest technology that is without doubt the best tool for the job, and, clearly, are obsessed with data. We hope you are too.
We love people who take pride in their work, obsess over the details – but insist on shipping often, don’t let roadblocks get in their way, and love to learn new skills.
You’ll be working with a skilled team with a diverse set of backgrounds, experience and approaches – making this role an ideal position to master your craft.
We’re hoping you have:
- Worked with tools and concepts like Github, test driven development, Grunt, or other build tools.
- Experience in working with back-end developers, designers and other roles to achieve your tasks.
- A fierce attention to detail, and personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Ability to self-manage your work on large projects with other team members.
And interest in learning about:
- Ruby (inc. Rails), Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Scala
- DevOps, Infrastructure (AWS, Linux, Serverless), and Build Automation
- UX and UI approaches and design
- High-volume data platforms
- Technical team leadership
Check us out on Instagram or Twitter @camplexer