About this role
The Solutions Analyst will work to scope the functional and technical requirements for delivering client data projects to onboard their data into the Lexer Customer Data Platform.
This includes integrations with client/partner systems such as advertising, messaging, CRM and business intelligence platforms, including data architecture and solution design documentation, formal brief to internal or external delivery teams.
Data projects can include the integration and onboarding of client or partner first party data from various sources, applying various methodologies to cleanse, match, append, enrich or create additional value from data in a single customer view.
- Manage client and partner feedback
- Deliver quality data project documentation
- Communication with clients/partner technical teams
- Follow up Lexer/client teams to deliver requirements to hit project timelines
- Identification and communication of issues and risks early to avoid major issues
- 4+ years experience working in a data business on diverse data related projects
- Analysis background in a technical realm such as a business analyst or data analyst
- Technical background such as database, technical analysis, programming, etc
- A good understanding of relational data concepts
- Knowledge of data storage concepts and formatting standards
- Background working in a client facing environment
- Experience estimating effort and risks associated with a brief
- Commercial understanding of data usage (marketing, personalisation, etc)
Background on Lexer
Founded in Australia in 2008, Lexer is a SaaS company helping brands Genuinely Engage customers.
We aim to put data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
Nothing matters more than customers, so we offer sophisticated tools, human data and expert advice to help customer-loving companies put their data to work to genuinely understand and engage customers.
The Lexer team consists of three Groups:
- Product & Data: Build and maintain world class product
- Operations: Finance, legal, HR, marketing & admin
- Sales & Success: Win, grow and retain happy clients
We believe in and live by these values daily – they’re essential to our success and it’s important you know and understand them.
Clients. Clients. Clients: Without clients we don’t have a company, jobs or fun. So think of clients first when making every decision.
You, us, we: The people with the best people win. So never, ever let mediocrity exist.
Careful craft: Getting the job done is good, but not good enough. So over deliver with care and polish, we call this done, done.
Champagne taste. Beer budget: Good things don’t have to cost the earth. So be wise and frugal when you spend money.
Simplicity > Complexity: Simple is hard to make and easy to use. So make everything as simple as humanly possible.
Trust and be trusted: You are empowered to fail. And trusted to succeed. So be responsible, seek guidance not approval and celebrate success.
Problem solve: Problems are cheap and easy. Solutions are hard and valuable. So look for problems to discover the opportunity.
Design for scale: Scale is difficult to scale. So make decisions and progress to support tomorrow, today.
Commit to commit: It is highly improbable that we will agree on everything. So commit to maintain our pace.
How are you feeling?: The antidote to uncertainty is understanding. So ask how are you feeling? With feeling.
Challenge Convention: Use your experience to do things differently. Progress without change isn’t progress.