Listen to Mountain Khakis’ CEO, Jeremy Hale, share how they implemented Lexer’s Customer Data Platform and were creating customer segments, attracting new customers, and re-activating lapsed customers in just 22 days. You’ll hear how the apparel brand immediately turned around a 3-year revenue decline to achieve 49% year-on-year revenue growth.
Established in 2003, Mountain Khakis became a staple in the wardrobe of outdoor enthusiasts from ranch hands to golf pros, those who travel by jet, as well as those who travel by thumb. The Mountain Khakis brand story continues to resonate as it connects quality apparel with the rugged outdoors.
- How to leverage a CDP to dramatically increase ROAS on paid social
- The art of asking smart questions from your data
- The types of insights you can expect to learn from your unified data
- Practical advice on how to identify and activate audiences
- How to replicate and apply these learnings to your business