Founded in Australia in 2008, Lexer is a software as a service company that helps businesses genuinely engage their customers. Our aim is to help businesses understand their customers by solving their customer data challenges, so that they can focus on delivering genuine customer engagement.
Nothing matters more than customers, so we offer sophisticated tools, human data and expert advice to help customer-loving companies put their data to work to deliver a return on investment, fast!
About the position
The Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of their Client’s program of work. From onboarding and training, through to advice and renewal, the Success Manager is a true, and valued partner in helping our Clients achieve success through their use of Lexer’s tools and solutions.
The Success Manager reports into the Success Director, who will provide guidance and mentorship through your career journey at Lexer. The Success Director sets the strategy and pace for each Client and will be your go-to to ensure our Clients’ needs are met and they are achieving their greatest ROI ever!
- Client Retention and growth
- Client Satisfaction/NPS
- Showcasing Client Results
- Advocacy and referrals
- Project manage the on-boarding of new Clients, minimising time-to-value
- Develop and deliver training plans and provide recommendations for optimised platform usage
- Present and execute Client Plans, created with your Success Director
- Lead regular Client meetings, gather information and analyse campaign performance
- Retain clients and identify areas for account growth, all focused on increasing client ROI
What you need
- Experienced in account management and/or customer success, including a proven track record of exceeding expectations and targets.
- Experienced in managing digitally focused projects or solutions, working in a customer facing or services based industry (Marketing, Media, Advertising, SaaS, Cloud, Technology, Analytics)
- Dynamic and positive, comfortable and professional in a client facing role – ability to establish and build productive, respectful and genuine relationships is a must.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, collaborative, flexible and driven to succeed despite any obstacles
- Be curious and comfortable with all things MarTech – DMPs, ESPs, CRMs and of course CDPS
- Strong technical and organisational skills, and comfortable with working towards deadlines
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- The opportunity to develop your career in a SaaS business.
- A diverse culture of values-driven, super smart people who like to have fun and are passionate about our mission.
- Being part of our many team rituals including daily trivia, cheese & wine Wednesdays, team cooked lunch Fridays and so much more.
- When not with clients, you will work from our HQ in St Kilda, where dog friends greet you on arrival
- Coffee made to order by our Founder!
- Heaps of team social events like our annual company ski-trip, Christmas family and friends event, team karaoke nights, trivia nights and team dinners.
Are you ready to help Lexer’s clients become Data Rockstars? Please apply by sending through your cover letter and your resume. We’d love to hear your story over a coffee or even something stronger. 🙂
You want to apply
Please apply here by submitting your CV and a cover letter that tells us why you want to work at Lexer.