At Lexer, we help make complex data simple for retail businesses, who, as you’d imagine, have vastly different types of data, in various systems, formats, and quality.
We’re looking to expand our team of Business Analysts to scope the functional and technical requirements for client data projects, mapping the data, approach and methodology to onboard their data into the Lexer Customer Data Platform.
The full story:
We work with large, multinational enterprise businesses right down to local retailers. Each has unique requirements for a Customer Data Platform, and equally have vastly different types of customer data, in various systems, formats, frequencies & levels of quality.
Business Analysts at Lexer work to scope the functional and technical requirements for client data projects. Mapping the data, approach and methodology to onboard their data into the Lexer Customer Data Platform. Integrating with client/partner systems such as advertising, messaging, CRM and business intelligence platforms.
The outcome of this process includes documented data architecture and solution design and formal briefs to internal or external delivery teams.
Data projects can include the integration and onboarding of client or first-party partner data from various sources, applying multiple methodologies to cleanse, match, append, enrich or create additional value from data in a single customer view.
We run a tight agile ship with a small team, take pride in our innovation, work closely as a company, work hard at growing our team’s skills and abilities, and are obsessed with data.
We love people who take pride in their work, obsess over the details (but still ship often), people who want to work with others on challenging problems and people who will help each other at clearing roadblocks that get in the way.
- Integrate: Client/partner systems with Lexer effectively and efficiently
- Communicate: To ensure client’s onboarding to Lexer is successful and a good experience
- Collaborate: Deliver this work collaboratively across teams inside-and-out of Lexer
- Coordinate: And manage tasks across the skills required to deliver the work
- Prioritise: Manage competing priorities and stakeholders input and feedback
- Innovate: Craft compelling angles that will generate interest and garner attention
We’re hoping you have:
- Analysis background in a technical realm such as a business analyst or data analyst
- A technical background such as database, technical analysis, programming, etc
- A good understanding of relational data concepts
- Knowledge of data storage concepts and formatting standards
- Background working in a client-facing environment
- Experience estimating effort and risks associated with a brief
- Commercial understanding of data usage (marketing, personalisation, etc)
In return you’ll be rewarded with:
- Opportunities to develop into other teams and roles in a rapidly growing and evolving company
- A diverse culture of values-driven, super smart people, who like to have fun and are passionate about our mission
- A flexible, friendly, and inclusive work environment
- Being part of our many team rituals including daily trivia, and outside of the current Covid-19 lockdowns: cheese & wine Wednesdays, team cooked lunch Fridays and so much more…
- As well as heaps of team social events like our annual company ski-trip, Christmas family and friends event, team karaoke nights, trivia nights and team dinners