Lexer delivers sexy data driven browser tools to Australia’s premier brands. And the market is starting to notice.
New product ideas from the team and our clients just never stop coming through, so we’re seeking front-end development and design skills to help continue to deliver cutting edge web application awesomeness.
You take pride in bug-free usability, pixel-perfection and really pushing the boundary of what can be done in a browser.
Did we mention Lexer is all about data? Your skills will be used to deploy some seriously game changing tools that really pack-a-punch to the Salesforce, Adobe and Microsoft world of business intelligence tools that suffer around us.
Does this sound like you? Introduce yourself in 140 characters or less at @camplexer or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your story over a coffee from our cafe-grade coffee machine or even something stronger – after all, we do brew our own beer!
Use your skills to…
- Turn ideas and designs into luscious browser apps
- Build great interfaces and data visualisations to liberate data
- Work with the broader product team to build greater Data Science capability throughout Lexer
- Build upon our current technologies and platforms to enhance the experience
- Expand into mobile apps and browser extensions
Be successful by…
- Living and breathing Fast, Responsive, Browser Based app development
- Having strong capability in Ruby, PostgreSQL and AWS Environments
- Aiming for high code-coverage in a BDD/TDD environment
- Wanting to master CSS, SVG and Interactivity