Provide commercial data analysis and insight, in this new role at an Australia-made SaaS startup in no danger of slowing down.
Headquartered in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Orange County, Lexer employ a talented team of 40 with an immediate budgeted plan to hire another 30+ amazing people over the next 12 months or less.
Together, we’ll help some of Australia’s biggest companies rapidly evolve their data cultures and have a lot of fun along the way.
Today, we’re looking for an accomplished Insights Analyst to help us with our understanding of client’s strategic objectives, then analysing the Client/Lexer data sets, ultimately presenting insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders to achieve commercial outcomes.
This role is based in our Sydney office (Redfern), though we will consider Melbourne based applicants too (St Kilda office).
USE YOUR SKILLS TO…
- Understand and delve into clients’ brief and commercial goals. Do not take requests at face value; use methods like the 5 Whys / Root Cause analysis to get to the heart of client objectives and constrain these briefs within our capabilities.
- From these briefs deliver insights, recommendations and advice to our key senior clients to ensure they realise significant value in Lexer and their own customer data set.
- Get a sense of the data strategy of our clients, and where Lexer fits into their larger data culture & priorities.
- Develop standardised frameworks to uncover, understand and ultimately answer these briefs. Compile compelling (Keynote) presentations that provide clear, actionable outcomes which will deliver ROI to our clients.
- 10% – Client facing (briefs)
- 40% – Data sourcing and analysis
- 30% – Presentations
- 10% – Work with Solutions/Success team to ensure client’s Lexer configuration enables quality insights
- Work with data team to evolve our data asset and its output to provide greater value to our clients.
A ‘day/week/month in the life’ will look like:
Show us how you have:
- A good understanding of customer, marketing and digital data and how it applies to commercial outcomes.
- The ability to use human data to inform a marketing campaign and address a commercial issue.
- Proven experience in applying statistical and modelling techniques in a commercial analytics environment.
- Marketing, social or digital experience, preferably from an agency or consulting background.
- Ability to interact proactively with internal and external clients and build positive relationships.
- An inquisitive mind, passionate about deriving insights from data
- Powerpoint or Keynote (pref.) experience
Does this sound like you?
Send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be working with a talented and highly experienced team always eager to share their skills, expertise and stories on the job and over a coffee – or even something stronger (come and meet us on Wine & Cheese Wednesdays!).
Check us out on Instagram or Twitter @camplexer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recruitment Firm Representatives:
Lexer, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Lexer via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Lexer. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by us as a result of the referral or through other means.