Lexer are a SaaS business in no danger of slowing down.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in Sydney and Orange County, Lexer employ a talented team of 40 and are rapidly growing our business – that’s where you come in!
As a senior client relationship lead, you will be responsible for the retention and happiness of your clients, across a mixed portfolio of Enterprise businesses. Success is measured against three key pillars:
- Product usage & engagement
- Client satisfaction
Lexer puts data to work, so companies can genuinely engage with customers and prospects; treating each of them as individual humans.
Our tools help all teams learn from data, share insights, and drive personalisation within a single unified dashboard.
We offer a ground floor opportunity as part of a fast-growing tech organization. We believe that promoting from within is the best way to fill our leadership roles. As our US business expands, so too do your career opportunities.
This role is based in our St Kilda, Melbourne office, working with our team.
We are looking for a commercially-minded Director, Client Success to join our Success team. You will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, developing an understanding of their commercial opportunities and goals, and how they ultimately can use Lexer’s solutions to meet their goals.
- In partnership with the Sales and Solutions teams, lead the successful onboarding implementation of new client accounts
- Monitor client health on a regular basis and identify needs for ongoing success and ROI of Lexer’s solution
- Regular engagement with senior clients throughout the business, to ensures awareness and understanding of Lexer’s vision, services and solutions
- Understand the broader client technical ecosystem and identify opportunities and/or risks
- Conduct quarterly planning meetings, and leverage the broader Lexer team as required to deliver against initiatives
- Identify and activate opportunities to add value to client relationships – e.g. events, inter-client networking, strategic workshops etc.
- Delegate to junior members of the client success team as required to deliver against objectives and initiatives
- Develop and deliver annual strategic client plans; to Lexer stakeholders and to client
- Stay current with the suite of Lexer tools in order to articulate the value to your clients
You’re a good fit if:
You’re a self-starter — you don’t need a ton of direction and can find leads on your own. We’re there to answer questions and train you, but you’ll be in charge of your success.
You’re organized. You will come to the table with your own systems and ways of working that are well thought-out and help track your progress.
You’re positive and excited to come to work every day!
You have an understanding of Apple product suite and Google docs; experience with CRM software a plus!
A personal interest / passion for data-related projects and technology is also a definite positive.
- An understanding of SaaS related technology, marketing technology and marketing data a plus
- Significant experience within account management or customer success, preferably in a SaaS or related environment
- Expertise in managing + manipulating very large data-sets.
- Track record of exceeding expectations and targets
- Strong technical and organizational skills, and comfort with working towards deadlines
- Strong customer advocacy, a passion for performing this type of role
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Consultative and proactive mindset
- High energy, driven, strategic, analytical, organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills across all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recruitment Firm Representatives:
Lexer is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Lexer via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Lexer. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by us as a result of the referral or through other means.
Does this sound like you?
You’ll be working with a talented and highly experienced team always eager to share their skills, expertise and stories on the job and over a coffee – or even something stronger (come and meet us on Wine & Cheese Wednesdays!). Check us out on Instagram or Twitter @camplexer