Security & Compliance
A comprehensive security framework.
We work with our clients to ensure the ISMS satisfies their data governance needs.
A copy of our ISMS policy is available on request.
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
- Stored in secure facility
- Access granted to appropriate personnel
- Building on best practice security operation
Audit & Certification
Maintaining best-in-class security certifications.
We are committed to ensuring our ISMS policy continues to meet and exceed the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
Documentation of our certification is available on request.
- SOC 2 audit
- ISO/IEC 271001:2013 Compliant
- Routine internal audits
- Combining our ISMS and operational security
The latest in web and browser security.
Built and tested upon the best practices outlined in OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS 25, our dashboard is under many continuous and routine tests and audits to ensure the highest of security.
- Two-factor authentication
- Strong password validation
- Tested against OWASP 10, CWE/SANS 25
- Continuous testing and validation
Proud to maintain a 99.9% uptime.
This commitment also manifests in the relationships we cultivate with key web service providers.
- 99.9% uptime
- Relationships with key hosting partners
A security environment subject to rigorous, continuous testing.
We invite our clients to schedule audits on our infrastructure and setup as required.
- Best practice Patch Management
- Routine penetration tests
- Internal and third-party audits